Sunday, February 3, 2013

*Dear BlogFans- some of my pundits have commented that my blog needs more of a personal touch, so I"m adding a "random thoughts of the day" section, where I discuss whatever thoughts/insights I have for the day... Don't say you didn't ask for it.

Verse of the Day: And me? I’m singing your prowess, shouting at cockcrow your largesse, For you’ve been a safe place for me, a good place to hide. Strong God, I’m watching you do it, I can always count on you— God, my dependable love. Psalm 59:16 MSG

Things that are awesome:  My new favorite cartoon character, this guy never fails to crack me up.  From the show Phineas and Ferb, this guy is the boy's pet platypus who doubles as a secret agent.  His doesn't talk, but his facial expressions tell it all, and make me laugh and say 'aww' about 10 times each episode.  He even has his own theme song! How cool is that??

*Random thought of the day: My dad told me that the average price of a Superbowl ticket is 3,500 hundred dollars- how crazy is that?? That's almost two years rent!! I know pretty much the entire world goes crazy for this event, but I just don't see what the big deal is.  Run... fall into a pile, get up, run... fall into a pile. If there's ever a national Twister event, THEN give me a call....

In my head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0xg8_VvFFI

House Quote of the Day: "I have to do four hours of clinic duty a week to make up for what I've missed. 2054. I'll be done in 2054."

Psych fact of the day: Resilience=the ability to adapt quickly to stress without lasting mental or physical ailments.




No comments:

Post a Comment