Friday, February 8, 2013

Verse of the Day: “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous." Matthew 5:43-45 NIV
Random thought of the day: I am NOT a morning person. Every morning I think of new grisly ways to murder my alarm clock, and this morning even the triple espresson I drank with breakfast didn't make a dent for about 4 hours. I think I need to invest in an espresso machine that I can put on my nighstand right beside my bed so I can throw back my shots even before my feet touch the floor.

House Quote of the day:
                                   Chase: "She's had one hallucination. Why are we risking her life? Why are we
                                                operating on her?"
                                    House: "Because Wilson thinks it'd be nice if she had an extra year to say
                                                 goodbye to her mommy... I guess she stutters or something."


Truth or Myth?:  "President Obama was a professional lounge singer prior to going into politics." (Yesterday's answer: True.  Severely agoraphobic, the women had not left her toilet for two years, and her skin had begun to grow around it.)

Psych fact of the day: because of their low level of accuracy, polygraphs are generally NOT considered admissible evidence in court.

No comments:

Post a Comment