Saturday, February 2, 2013

Verse of the Day: "That’s why we have this Scripture text:No one’s ever seen or heard anything like this, Never so much as imagined anything quite like it— What God has arranged for those who love him.But you’ve seen and heard it because God by his Spirit has brought it all out into the open before you. 1 Corinthians 2:9 MSG "

Things that are awesome:: Just when I thought there were no funny cartoons anymore, Jen helped me discover this one.  From the antics of the two brothers to their secret agent pet platypus, we were literally clutching our stomachs laughing. Definetly a good anticdote for a stressful day.. no matter what age you are.

In my head...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Po3SOqI2kU


House Quote of the day:
                                        Stacy: "He's pushing me out of his life. At least I can recognize the
                                                     signs this time.... One of the many benefits of convincing the only
                                                      two men you've ever loved they're better off without you."
                                         House: "Yep. It's all your fault. You know "stacy" in the original Greek
                                                        means 'relationship killer.'"

MLS of the Day: "Today I bought a lanyard for my new car keys. 'Epic fail' was printed on it. Not two hours after getting it and putting my keys on it, I locked them in my car. I don't have a spare. MLS."

Truth or Myth?: "Moth's will fly into flames and bright lights."
(Yesterday's answer: True. Adam's last words were "Thomas Jefferson survives." He was wrong; Jefferson died a few hours earlier.")

ScaryFact: "A 2009 study by a leading fossil expert suggests that modern humans hunted and ate Neanderthals, a sturdy species that misteriously disappeared 30,000 years ago as modern humans migrated to Europe."

No comments:

Post a Comment