Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Verse of the Day: "Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 1 Corinthians 13: 6-7 NIV "

Random thought of the day: Over the past several days, I've sold hundreds of cards, bags of candy, and flowers/stuffed animals for Valentines Day but if you ask me... this bear-candy-card tradition doesn't really make sense. If I HAD a hot Valentine (which I don't) I would rather hug HIM than a stuffed bear anyday, candy disappears, flowers die, and cards are so expensive!! Maybe I"m too much of a pragmatist, but I'd be like um... how bout a Starbucks giftcard instead? Espresso powers my LIFE!! :P

In my head... : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QaI-M9sxW4


House Quote of the day:
                                       Wilson: "What's the other file?"
                                        House: "James J. Wilson. Boy wonder oncologist. Heard of him?"
                                        Wilson: "You know in some cultures its considered almost.. rude for one
                                         friend to spy on another. But then, in Swedish, the word for "friend" can
                                         also be interpreted as 'limping twerp...'"

Truth or Myth?: (Yesterday's answer: Truth. Studies have shown that chewing gum can improve performance on concentration and memory tasks.)

Psych fact of the day: sense of foreshortened future=belief that one will not reach adulthood. Occurs sometimes in children who have experienced trauma.

No comments:

Post a Comment