Saturday, March 16, 2013

Verese of the day: He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, 2 Timothy 1:9 NIV

Random thought of the day: \:  As you may have noticed, I haven't blogged for about a week now. I've been in Florida blogfans!! SOOO fun! If you're friends w/ me on fb you can check out my album "J & S's epic Florida adventure" album. Tons of beach and aquarium pics- check it out!! :)  My best friend Jen came with me, and one of the things we talked about on the trip home was how easy it was for us to travel together, and how not everyone is.  People who are go-with-the-flow, and who have a similar personality as you, people who don't have to be entertained every second, and who are okay with companionable silence- these are the best buddies to travel with.  And, if you're lucky, by the end of the trip, you're friends will feel like family! :)

In my head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWA5hJl4Dv0

MLS of the day:  "Today, I needed to pay off a $35 parking ticket. To try and get some sort of revenge, I went to the bank and got 3.500 pennies, dumped them into a bucket, and refused to pay with anything besides the pennie. They called the police. I was arrested and cited $147. MLS."

House Quote of the day:
                                        Cameron: "You really didn't know?... that it was your birthday?"
                                        House: "Well normally I'd put on my festive hat and celebrate the fact that
                                                     the earth made it around the sun one more time... I really thought it
                                                     wasn't going to make it this year, but darn it if it wasn't the little
                                                     planet that could and did it once again."

Truth or Myth?:  "Adolf Hitler had an identical twin brother who died at birth."

Psych fact of the day:tardive dyskenesia= physical tics (e.g pulling tongue.in and out, facial twitches) resulting from being on certain psychotropic meds for many years

No comments:

Post a Comment