Wednesday, March 6, 2013


Verse of the Day: [ Praise to the Lord ] Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago. Isaiah 25:1 NIV

 I've been a
Random thought of the day: I've been a bit under the weather this week.  Last weekend I had to go to urgent care for a virus, and two days later they called me to say that they'd given me the wrong kind of medication for the type of sickness I had.  I had to start all over with a new course of meds, and I"m still not really feeling like myself.  At least this happened before my vacation next week. Sigh.

In my head: : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Za8HggalY

House quote of the day:
                                     Cameron: Good news on the chairman of the board.
                                     Foreman: "Do you ever watch Gilligans island reruns and think theyre really
                                                       Really going to get off the island this time?"
Truth or Myth?:  "Dominos pizza employees know when the U.S. is going to war because the White House orders more after-hours pizzas. "

 Psych fact of the day: objectifIcation= Treating people like objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment