Sunday, March 17, 2013

Verse of the day: The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Psalm 23:1-3 NIV

Random thought of the day:  As much as people claim the hamburger is "not real hamburger" and that taco bell is "not real mexican" I have a not-so-secret love for this place.  Jen and I stopped here for lunch twice on our vacation, and enjoyed every bite.  Sometimes those crunchy hard shell taco supremes really hit the spot, and the hot sauce packets are hilarious. Outside the bun indeed!

In my head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5AobXKTUBg


Truth or Myth?: "Bert and Ernie of Sesame Street fame were named after characters in "It's a Wonderful Life." (Yesterday's answer: Myth. "Hitler had four siblings; two died from diptheria, and one died shortly after birth. His only sister changed her name, and survived WWII.")

House quote of the day: "Anagram for Gregory House? Huge ego, sorry."

Psych fact of the day: dark triad=term referring to the three destructive personalities; Machiavellian, narcissistic, psychopathic.

No comments:

Post a Comment