Sunday, March 24, 2013

Verse of the day: "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23 NIV "


Random thought of the day:  Even thought I would never want to be a teacher for a living, I absolutely LOVE teaching (or assisting anyways) Sunday School.  After quitting worship team this fall, I decided I still needed a way to serve at my church, so I started helping my dad teach his 4-6th grade class.  I'm the crowd control person mostly, but I also get to write up the quizzes for each week, read them excerpts from a book on George Mueller, and hand out prizes- which is a blast! It's so fun to see kids understanding the Bible and learning things for the first time...  Wow I"m a dork. :P

In my head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruwRitboJhM


House Quote of the Day:
                                         Foreman: Why are you riding me?
                                         House: It's what I do. Has it gotten worse lately?
                                         Foreman: Yeah.
                                         House: Well that rules out the race thing, cause you were just as
                                                      black last week.

MLS:  "Today, I was playing video games at 2 a.m. My guinea pig started squeling at me, and woudln't stop until I turned out the lights and got into bed. I"m 20 years old, and I've let a rodent dictate my bedtiime. MLS."

Truth or Myth?: "Trace amounts of cocaine were once used in coca-cola."

No comments:

Post a Comment