Saturday, March 9, 2013

Verse of the Day: "He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, 2 Timothy 1:9 NIV "

Random thought of the day: So this Thu, I got my first grad school acceptance letter- from Bethel!  I am so excited!! It's a super great Christian school, and I konw that I would get good instruction on how to be a witness for Christ as a counselor.  I'm still praying about my decision (I interviewed at St. Thomas this week, and I'm still waiting to hear back from them and St. Cloud) but I'm pretty sure this is the school I"m going to choose. Being chosen feels good. :)

In my head:  "I'm gonna love you more than anyone"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s4iSwWqRIc

House quote of the day:
                                      House: Relax. I've been through three regime changes at this hospital-it's
                                                   The same drill."
                                      Wilson: "just keep your head down. And wear your (lab) coat."
                                      House: "It itches!"

Truth or Myth?:  "A North Carolina man was shot 20 times and survived." (Yesterday's answer: "Myth. Attempts to independantly verify the accuracy of Domino's "Pizza meter" have failed."

MLS: "Today, I let a guy I like look at my phone. A second later I remembered I had a secret copy of his Facebook profile picture on there to show a friend what he looked like. I was forced to tackle him to get my phone back. MLS."

Psych fact of the day:  Elizabeth Kubler Ross= famous for writing the book "on death and dying" where she developed the famous "five stages of grief"- denial, anger, bargainning, depression, acceptance.

No comments:

Post a Comment