Tuesday, March 19, 2013


Verse of the day: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. " Galatians 5:22-23 NIV

Random thought of the day: :  Sometimes I really wish I would have signed up for dance lessons as a kid. Sure I was a little clumsy, but man! How I wish I would have taken the time to learn when being awkward is still cute and not just.. awkward.  Now all I can do is secretly watch dance shows and movies obsessively. and pretend I'm tired when dance music comes on at karoake.. With that skill added to my singing I could have been... Sigh.

In my head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OICEc_f88iE



House Quote of the day: "I know.. their son is deathly ill.. its terrible... The thing is,  I'm afraid if I don't stay busy with trivial things like this I might start to cry..."


Truth or Myth?:  "Chevrolet couldn't understand why the Nova didn't sell in Mexico until it was pointed out that "Nova" means "doesn't go" in Spanish." (Yesterday's answer: "Myth. Stress won't change your hair's coloring instantly- but it can cause the darker hairs to fall out, making it appear as though you've gone gray in relatively short order.")

Psych fact of the day: delusion= a belief grossly put of touch w reality

No comments:

Post a Comment