Friday, November 9, 2012

Verse of the day: Blessed are those who find wisdom, those who gain understanding" (Proverbs 3:13)

Things that are awesome:  Not only was this my major in undergrad, but this year I studied it AGAIN to prepare for graduate school. I am applying to several social work and psychology programs for next fall, and tomorrow I take my big psychology gre test that I've been studying for since June.  I have loved everything I have learned; the human mind is so fascinating, as is human language, behavior, personality... In this time on earth where we are supposed to be reaching out to people and sharing Christ with them, what could be a more relevant course of study than this?? :)

Daily Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBuLm5XeF44

House quote of the day:   "Is that cute?" (after getting puked on by a baby).

Far Side of the Day:

Urban Dictionary Word of the Day: chairdrobe=The art of piling clothes on a chair to be used in place of a closet or dresser. If a chair is not available one can always defer to a floordrobe.

Psych fact of the Day: autokinetic effect= the false sensation that a point of light is moving in a dark room. A visual illusion.


No comments:

Post a Comment