Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Verse of the Day: "I am worn out from my groaning. All night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears." (Psalm 6:6).

Things that are awesome: Well I was GOING to say that democracy is awesome, since it gives people the right to vote, but since most people confused their asses for hats this election... Yeahhhh... not so much. Democracy is only awesome if ignorance and selfishness don't reign supreme with voters (i.e. voting based on the pocketbook instead of on who is going to protect life). So much for a God-honoring leader the next four years. :(

Daily Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ve4i4iy-ag

House Quote of the Day:  H: "We're in an elevator, its not like I can run away." C: "You couldn't run away anyway." H: "Now that's just mean!"

Far Side of the Day:

Urban Dictionary Word of the Day: Carcolepsy=a condition affecting buddies on a trip who fall asleep as soon as the car starts moving, providing no company or driving help

Psych Fact of the Day: Physiological Zero= skin temperature where, if it gets any lower, the person feels cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment