Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Verse of the Day: “Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.” Colossians 3:16 NIV

Things that are awesome: ... Lalalooopsy dolls.  People buy these at target all the time, and I don't know what it is, but I think they are so cute!! (Possibly the button eye-balls?).  I wanted to get one for my operation christmas child box, but it would've been too big to fit.  I wish they had had them when I was little darn it!  Maybe someday when I have a daughter...

Daily Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpBGVtmKx9U

House Quote of the Day:  "What seems to be the problem?" "I SQUAK- like a parrot!" (House, and an elderly gentleman patient)

Far Side of the Day:

Urban Dictionary Word of the Day: WTF Lines=Lines on the sides of your eyes and forehead.
(When you squint and distort your face making wtf lines , trying to figure
WTF that idiot is doing with that hamster..)
 
Psych Fact of the Day: Symptom juggling= discontinuing one maladaptive behavior (e.g. gambling) only to trade it for another (drinking).

No comments:

Post a Comment