Monday, November 26, 2012

Verse of the Day: “Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe,” Hebrews 12:28 NIV

Things that are awesome: ... Poinsettas.  I don't know why, but I just love these plants!  I'm not a huge plant person in general, but everytime Christmas gets close and these plants show up places, I get excited. :)  I still have to buy one this year- I'm mad that I missed the 99 cent price at Home Depot on Black Friday darn it!  Oh well... you can't put a price on plant-magnificence.

Daily Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rMgnvTMEDc

House Quote of the Day: "I listened to her heart, and it was beating "Greg-House!" "Greg-House!") (House, about a sexy female patient)

Far Side of the Day:

Urban Dictionary Word of the Day: Sofa Sunday='Sofa Sunday' is the day or days when most people shop for the holiday gifts using their tablets.

Psych Fact of the Day: If bipolar patients do not comply with their meds and stop taking them, mania/depression cycles become more frequent AND more severe...

No comments:

Post a Comment