Thursday, November 29, 2012


Verse of the Day: No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. (1 Cor 10:13)
 
Things that are awesome: ... Dancing.  I used to hate this (mostly bc my black friends made fun of me :P) but because of my singing I have natural rhythm, and since getting that awesome hip-hop game, I LOVE it.  Its such a great mental vacation... and great exercise too. I feel so energized and just... happy when I'm doing it.  And, I"m getting better the more I do it. Yay!

Daily Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq9zhpBweDk

House Quote of the Day: "I'm going to pretend to work now (fake typing on keyboard)- tappa tappa tappa... bing!" (House)

Far Side of the Day:

Psych Fact of the Day: Scrupulosity= form of OCD where compulsions and obsessions are centered around moral issues and fear of having done something wrong/ broken some rule/moral code.

No comments:

Post a Comment