Thursday, November 8, 2012

Verse of the Day: "For the waywardness of the simple will kill them,
and the complacency of fools will destroy them; but whoever listens to me will live in safety
and be at ease, without fear of harm.” (Proverbs 1:32-33)

Things that are awesome:  ... Running.  When the world gets me down, or I'm just pissed, nothing is a quicker release for the stress than a good run.  Although the excercise is painful at the time, once I'm done I feel a million times better.  "When the world goes to hell, go for a run"- that's my new motto.

House Quote of the day: "What's Cuddy doing in your office?" "You mean other than showing her ass from 8 different angles over the quad?" (Cutner and House).

Far Side of the Day:

Urban Dictionary Word of the Day: Election hangover=The feeling you have the day after an election, because you stayed up late trying to find out the results.

Psych Fact of the Day: People tend to remember items at the beginning of a list (primacy effect) and end of a list (recency effect) they just looked at better than they do the items in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment