Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Verse of the Day: "But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed." (Luke 5:16)

Things that are awesome: ... learning new things at work.  I finished my training over in guest services at Target, but I am still learning new things over there all the time.  It's fun to be challenged and expand your skills. Yay self-improvement!

House Quote of the Day: "Everytime I go to one of your parties... I embarass myself in some new.. unexpected way." (Wilson, to House)

Far Side of the Day:

Urban Dictionary Word of the Day: deluxification=An attempt to make a standard lacklustre product or brand special by offering a so called deluxe edition.

Psych Fact of the Day: Contrary to popular belief, studies show that people who cohabitate (live together) before marriage have significantly higher rates of divorce than people who do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment