Sunday, November 11, 2012

Verse of the Day: "Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body" (Ecclesiastes 12:12)

Things that are awesome: The new mustache craze.  When my friend Jen first told me about it, I thought it was kinda weird... but then I started to see them everywhere and what can I say.. they grew on me.  This weekend I got a fabulous mustache shirt (kind of like this one) and I love it.  Apparently mustache stuff is all the rage over in England too...

House Quote of the Day: "Stop it Dr. Wilson, its just not cute anymore!" (House, blaming Wilson for the meowing sound that is coming from a cat hidden in his bag)

Far Side of the Day:

Urban Dictionary Word of the Day: cyberhoarding= When a individual has an excessive amount of pointless word documents, pictures, etc. saved on their computer that they will never look at

Psych Fact of the Day; Munchausen by proxy= disorder classified by actively making a child sick (i.e. poisoning, injecting weird things into their blood, inventing symptoms...) in order to gain attention from doctors.  Parents are often experts in medicine and know exactly how to manipulate the system... and move on to other doctors if the right amount of cooperation isn't found.

No comments:

Post a Comment