Sunday, January 27, 2013

Verse of the Day: "And that about wraps it up. God is strong, and he wants you strong. So take everything the Master has set out for you, well-made weapons of the best materials. And put them to use so you will be able to stand up to everything the Devil throws your way." (Eph 6:12)

Book Review:  Definetly a 10/10 on the awesome book scale- one of my favorites of all time.  This memoir tells the story of a girl who grew up with very non-conventional parents- an artist mom and a brilliant dad with an alcohol problem... The story of her childhood is unlike any I've ever heard, and the advertures in the book will keep you on the edge of your seat from the first page to the last. I read it on my own and then I've read it once to each of my parents, and they both love it too. Check it out!!

In my head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOMSOJeZ3dw

House Quote of the day:
                                       House:  "It's right there! Get me the laser pen!!"
                                       Foreman: "We don't have one."
                                       House: "Well why not? Who is going to take us seriously if we don't have a
                                                     laser pen?!?"

MLS of the day: "Today I got my eyebrow pierced- by a fish hook. MLS."

Truth or Myth?:  "Eating after 8 pm will cause weight gain."
(Yesterday's answer: True. Whitney was facing foreclosure on her NJ home as well as reportedly having other serious financial issues.")

Scary Fact: "In South Korea in 2005, a twenty-eight year old man was killed by a heart attack... brough on by exhaustion from playing a video game on line for 50 hours straight."

No comments:

Post a Comment