Thursday, January 24, 2013

Verse of the Day: "Live creatively, friends. If someone falls into sin, forgivingly restore him, saving your critical comments for yourself. You might be needing forgiveness before the day’s out. Stoop down and reach out to those who are oppressed. Share their burdens, and so complete Christ’s law. If you think you are too good for that, you are badly deceived." Galatians 6:1 MSG


Things that are awesome: ... Just saw this for the first time today with Jen.  SOO GOOD!! Even though I was skeptical that 3 hours of continuous singing woudln't grow tiresome, I was proven delightfully wrong in this case.  The music was great!! And I loved the way this version told the story- they picked great people to play the different characters, and portrayed Christianity (e.g. the priest) and various Christian themes (grace, redemption, sacrifice..) really well. Definetly see it if you haven't already!

In my head...: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIT74SS8tEk


House Quote of the Day:
                                       Dr. Park: "It's a Hmong ceremony for calling back his soul."
                                       House: "Did they try *69?"

MLS of the Day: "Today I had a mild allergic reaction from eating pasta salad. I told my mom that I might be allergic to the parsley, since it was the only ingredient I don't eat often. She made me eat a sprig of it to "make sure." Now my face is covered in hives. FML."

Truth or Myth?: .. "Mapmakers frequently put fake landmarks on their maps known as "copyright traps."

No comments:

Post a Comment