Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Verse of the Day: “My counsel is this: Live freely, animated and motivated by God’s Spirit. Then you won’t feed the compulsions of selfishness..." (Galations 5:16)

Things that are awesome: .. The ocean.  Although I live in Minnesota, I grew up visiting the ocean in California at least once a year.  I am an anxious person by nature, but for some reason, the sight and sounds of the ocean have always been very calming to me.  I want to visit again sometime this winter... I could sit contentedly on the shore forever.


In My Head...: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyG1FG3H6rY
House Quote of the Day:
                                         Chase: (to Cameron)"Just to let you know, I'm still available....
                                                     Look, I"m not demanding anything from you, I'm not following you
                                                     home; a gentle reminder, once a week, is hardly stalking."

Truth or Myth?: (Yesterday's answer: True. Although this Moroccan woman was assumed to have had a miscarriage, the baby was actually never delivered and calcified in the womb. It was discovered only when, at age 72, she complained of abdominal pain.)

ScaryFact:  "Eight of every ten emails sent worldwide are spam. American companies lose an estimated 22 billion annually in time spend deleting junk e-mail."
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment