Friday, January 11, 2013

Verse of the Day: “Pushed to the wall, I called to GOD; from the wide open spaces, he answered. GOD’s now at my side and I’m not afraid; who would dare lay a hand on me? GOD’s my strong champion" (Ps. 118:5)

Things that are awesome: .. Someone posted a comic of theirs on facebook, and reminded me of all the good times spent reading their comics as a kid.  I LOVED Calvin and Hobbes! They were so funny.. I think I read every single one of their books at some point. I remember wishing I had a Hobbes of my own. :)

House Quote of the Day:
                                       Cameron: "Why do you want to go to the Galapagos Islands?"
                                        House: "Famiy visit. My uncle is a giant turtle."

ScaryFact of the day: "Green urine can result from infections caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa, a bacteria found in soil and water.  Green urine disease can be fatal."

No comments:

Post a Comment