Thursday, January 10, 2013

Verse of the day: “So roll up your sleeves, put your mind in gear, be totally ready to receive the gift that’s coming when Jesus arrives. Don’t lazily slip back into those old grooves of evil, doing just what you feel like doing. You didn’t know any better then; you do now. As obedient children, let yourselves be pulled into a way of life shaped by God’s life, a life energetic and blazing with holiness. God said, “I am holy; you be holy.”” 1 Peter 1:15-16 MSG

Things that are awesome:  One of my FAVORITE characters when I was little; I used to watch his show "garfield and friends" religiously.  I bought the daily desk calendar out of nostalgia and, no suprise, this cat can still make me laugh... Good times.

Daily Play:  "Cosmonaut Grecho-Relapse."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq4HzsHuYV4


House Quote of the Day:
                                        "Why don't you wanna work for me? I'm nice, I'm fun at parties..."
                                          (House, to Chase).

MLS of the day: "Today, I was threatened with suspension from school because of my nose piercing. I had to explain that its actually a pimple. MLS."

Truth or Myth?:  "It didn't rain in Clama, Chile, for 400 years."

ScaryFact: "Chariot racing in ancient Rome was brutal. Drivers wrapped the reins of the chariot around their arms and could not let go if they crashed, causing them to be dragged behind their horses unless they could free themselves. Many charioteers carried small knives for this purpose."
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment