Saturday, January 12, 2013

Verse of the Day: “But now you have arrived at your destination: By faith in Christ you are in direct relationship with God. " (Galations 3:26)

Things that are awesome: Although I know next to nothing about the army, military, or air force, my dad watched this show off and on as I was growing up, so I bought him the first season on dvd for Christmas. I started watching it with him... and now I love it too! It is interesting, and has lot of parts that make you laugh out loud! I would def recommend this for anyone looking for a new show to watch. It's not on tv anymore I dont think, but I'm sure netflix has it. :)

House Quote of the Day:
                                        Chase: "Happy Valentines Day."
                                        Cameron: "Valentines Day is a holiday that only applies to people who are
                                                          already coupled. For everyone else, its just Wednesday."

Truth or Myth?:  "As you age, your memory lags."

ScaryFact:  "About 60 percent of American children aged 3 to 11 years- nearly 22 million youth- are exposed to secondhand smoke. "





No comments:

Post a Comment