Thursday, January 31, 2013

Verse of the Day: "Attention, Israel!God, our God! God the one and only! Love God, your God, with your whole heart: love him with all that’s in you, love him with all you’ve got! Deuteronomy 6:4-5 MSG "

Things that are awesome:  Underwater caves.  Jen and I were watching this Planet Earth episode about them- apparently there's one that's a hundred miles long. Talk about some sweet exploring!!

In my head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHwyCp6ah6U

House Quote of the Day:
                                        Lawyer: "So what is this... two strokes you've given this guy now?
                                        House: "Yeah. It's making me question my view of myself as a
                                                      'people-person'."

Psych fact of the day: aversions=discomforts and dislikes that fall short of pathological fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment