Friday, January 18, 2013

Verse of the Day: “No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he’ll never let you be pushed past your limit; he’ll always be there to help you come through it.” 1 Corinthians 10:13 MSG

Things that are awesome: Still one of my favorite desserts of all time- other places have ice cream that are too thick/sweet for me, but this kind is perfect! We passed Mcdonald's today on our shopping trip and I was like "ice cream!!".. I am such a child. :P

In my head...: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCySSeANvIc

House Quote of the Day: "OMG! 50% off cupcakes!! How sick is the patient-because this expires today." (House)

MLS of the Day:  "Today I broke my leg trying to demonstrate to a friend how I had broken my other one. MLS."

ScaryFact: "A gallup poll found that 1 in 5 Americans believe the sun orbits around the earth."

No comments:

Post a Comment