Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Verse of the Day: "Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. " (Gal 6:2)

Things that are awesome: House and Wilson's prank wars. I was missing my Hugh Laurie fix, so I decided to go back and rewatch seasons 4-8. Jen and I were watching some old eps today before work, and I have to say... these two make my life. Funniest pair of friends ever. In fact, I"m going to start a "House Quotes of the day" section in their honor.. meheheh.

"House" Quote of the Day: "I"m sure he, or she, wants what every terrorist wants.. to see you interview 5-7qualified fellowship candidates." (Wilson, to House).

Far Side of the Day:

Urban Dictionary Word of the Day: Break your crayons=Make you very upset or sad, or ruin your whole day. ("Dude, don't worry about him, he's just tryin' to break your crayons. Just let it slide.")

Psych Fact of the Day: There are two types of schitzophrenia as far as development; acute (appears all of a sudden in response to a trauma) and residual (shows up and continues developing slowly over time..). The acute form has a much more hopeful prognosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment