Saturday, October 20, 2012

Verse of the Day: “Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.” Psalm 51:12 NIV

Things that are awesome:



Woke up to this picture this morniung on FB. Made my whole day. The eyebrows are my favorite!!


* Saw this movie tonight for the first time and, like everything else Denzel Washington has ever been in, it was great! Basically the story of two men (Chris Pine and Denzel) who work for the railroad and have to go to extreme lengths to save the day to stop a runaway train. Check it out!!
*Far Side of the Day


 
*Urban Dictionary Word of the Day: Brain-Bleach: What one might use to erase a particulary nasty image or memory. (Man, I just saw Olga in skin-tight canary-yellow stretch pants. I need to score me about five gallons of brain bleach!)
 
Psych Fact of the Day: Blind Spot- Area of the eye where the optic nerve connects to the retina. No rods or cones in this area to process light, so therefore no vision.





No comments:

Post a Comment