Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Verse of the day: "It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.” Deuteronomy 13:4 NIV

Things that are awesome:  ... Best food combination EVER. The perfect combo of sour and rich sweetness.  I don't really like apples much, but I decided I need to learn to like them since they are so healthy, and thought of pairing them with nutella, which I do like.  The results were AWESOME.  Anyone who hasn't tried this definetly should- it will blow your mind.

 Target Guest Service.  The one at our store looks way cooler than this, but anyways the point is, I got to train back there today and it was SO FUN!!  Maybe its the OCD in me, but I love all the organization of stock that goes on back there, and how there's always something to do.. even if there's no customers around to help. The change of pace was nice too! ... And Jen was right next door in photo... 'nuff said.  Hopefully I get to work back there a lot in future!

Daily Play:


 
 
Far Side of the Day:
 
Urban Dictionary Word of the Day: Brony=A name typically given to the male viewers/fans
 (whether they are straight, gay, bisexual, etc.) of the My Little Pony show or franchise. They typically do not give in to the hype that males aren't allowed to enjoy things that may be intended for females.
 
Psych Fact of the Day: Children develop an understanding of gender in stages.  Between the ages of 2-3 they understand that they are a girl/boy.  By 3-4 they understand that they will be a girl/boy forever. And by 4-5 they understand the difference between girl behaviors/preferences and boy behaviors/preferences and start elimating those of the other gender. 

 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment