Thursday, October 25, 2012

Verse of the day:,“speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Ephesians 5:19-20 NIV

Things that are awesome: My dad!! His birthday was today, and I am just so grateful that God gave me him for a father. He has loved me and taught me and been patient w me through so many things... He is one of the people I admire most, and one of my best friends all at once. I love you Dad!!!

Daily Play:  http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b6cmqS9OPxU

 House quote of the day: "House! As you erasing my TIVO?!?" ... Not the season finale!"

Psych fact of the day: "schitzophrenia" literally means "split mind". As in, a mind that is split off from reality."

No comments:

Post a Comment