Tuesday, August 14, 2012

8/13

Random thought of the day: In less than a week (next Mon), I'm going to be 27. Ugh!  "That's getting close to 30," my friend Jenni said. "No!" "Don't say that!" I yelled.  I definetly do NOT feel almost 27... And I love how people in their 40's and up will yell at you if you say you feel old "that's not old!!" they say.  .. As if THEY weren't freaking out when they turned 27 too...

Things that are awesome:  Amy, my daughter.
           Just started reading this last night.  Amy's voice was AWESOME, and it is so stupid that she died so young.. Shows what a life of drugs will get you.  Her dad is a compelling storyteller though. I can already tell I"m going to like it!
 
*Catching up with old friends:  Got to talk to my best friend from high school (who is now married and lives in Oklahoma) for about 2 hours today.  It had been forever.  Left me feeling warm and fuzzy. :)
 
*Mustache shaped suckers.  My friend Jen bought molds at Michaels and made a bunch of them today. Check it out! http://t.co/j1rd23yC

No comments:

Post a Comment