Saturday, August 18, 2012

Verse of the day: "For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." Phillipians 1:21

Things that suck: My grandpa (on my dad's side) is really sick.  He's been struggling with ulcerative collitis for awhile now, and though he seemed to be recovering for awhile, now the chemo treatment he's on has left him with a white cell count of 1.  So basically if he gets sick... I can't even finish that sentence. I don't understand what happened, and I don't really even know what to ask God for anymore.  I don't want to lose him, but I feel bad that he's so weak and in so much pain.. Any prayers from readers would be much appreciated.  I would love it if God would heal him completely- I know he's capable!

Psych fact of the day: Bystander effect: The more witnesses there are to an emergency, the less likely any one person is to intervene because either 1) they assume that since no one else is responding it must not be that bad or 2) they assume someone else is going to take care of it.... any second now.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I'm definitely praying for you and your grandpa. God is able!

    ReplyDelete