Saturday, August 25, 2012

8/25

Verse of the day: "Be patient with each person, attentive to individual needs. And be careful that when you get on each other's nerves you don't snap at each other. Look for the best in each other, and always do your best to bring it out." (1 Thessalonians 4:15)

Things that are awesome: Hilarious t-shirts. My two favorites of the week were...

... spotted at Target.

2.)

 ... spotted at the state fair. 

Random thoughts of the day:

1) Logged another driving hour with my mom today. I actually did better than I expected; I only backed over a curb once ha ha. I'm proud of myself. :) 

2). I've been feeling happier since I started reading my Bible again. I'm not sure how to explain exactly but I feel like God is... softening all my hard edges, making me feel more at peace with everything since I started. Almost like I was running from something, and now I"ve finally stopped and can catch my breath... It's crazy how you can feel like you know everything, and when you read it over again, you see so much that you didn't before...

*Psych fact of the day: social learning theory: idea that people learn how to behave, what role they are to play in society from the people around them (siblings, parents, teachers, etc...).

No comments:

Post a Comment