Sunday, August 19, 2012

8/19/11

Verse of the day: "So he became their Savior. In all their troubles, he was troubled, too. He didn't send someone else to help them, He did it himself, in person." (Isaiah 63:5-6).

Random thought of the day: So.. since it's my birthday tomorrow, I thought it'd be fun to do a list of birthday stats.  Here goes. :)



*Best birthday memory: The year I turned 21, and my high school friend Anne showed up while we were at church and put streamers up all over the yard as a surprise.

*Favorite Birthday Gift Ever: My Nook.

*Funniest Birthday story: When I turned 16, I went to Valleyfair with a bunch of friends. We were waiting in line for a ride, and my friend Kristen got bored, grabbed 2 birthday hats and put them on her chest like boobs in front of everyone. She was like "PLEASE... don't touch my cones. I paid a lot of money for these!"

*Favorite Birthday Card. A picture of Moses using his staff to divide a cake into slices. All around him, shepherds were like "you go Mo!!" "Cut me a BIG peice!"

Favorite Birthday Desserts: Scotcheroo bars, and Lemon bars.

*Psych fact of the day: Transferrence: When you treat someone a certain way based on baggage you have with someone else that they remind you of.  (e.g. you treat a certain friend with distrust because another former friend she reminds you of betrayed you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment