Sunday, August 26, 2012


8/25/12

Verse of the day: "God, God, a God of all mercy and grace, endlessly patient -so much love, so deeply true-loyal in love for a thousand generations" (Exodus 34:7)

Thought of the day: I've never been good at saying goodbye. My grandpa in CA is really sick and my aunts are saying he could be gone any day now. He just went back in the hospital tonight, and I'm so scared I'm not going to be able to see him again before.... Its hard for me to even think about it, but then I feel bad bc I should be thinking about him constantly....  Right? I'm not ready to lose him, but I also know he's in a lot of pain... I wish I could know for sure that he knows I love him... Will you pray for him readers? And me too? :(


    Psych fact of the day: DSMIV IV TR= diagnostic statistical manual of mental disorders. Book describing various mental disorders and symptoms that psychologists use to diagnose patients. The IV TR is the latest version.

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for your grandpa, Sarah! And your entire family. xoxo

    ReplyDelete