Sunday, December 30, 2012

- hey blog fans! I'm adding a couple new things to my blog for the new year. I got an FML (which I renamed for this) daily calendar of funny stories that are just too good not to share, and some myth vs true quizzes as well. Enjoy!!

Verse of the Day: “Jesus answered them, “Do you finally believe? In fact, you’re about to make a run for it—saving your own skins and abandoning me. But I’m not abandoned. The Father is with me. I’ve told you all this so that trusting me, you will be unshakable and assured, deeply at peace. In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties. But take heart! I’ve conquered the world.”” John 16:33 MSG"

Things that are awesome: .. They played this video at church today, and I almost peed myself laughing. Check it out!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvYFvhx1dcY



House Quote of the Day:
                                         House: "C'mon. Get those symptoms on the board."
                                         Cameron: "Whoa- you're letting me touch the markers??"
                                         House: "It's in my advanced care directive- should I be incapicated in any
                                                      way, you run the board. Then Foreman.. and Chase... you're just not
                                                       ready yet."

Far Side of the Day:

*MLS (My Life Sucks) of the day: ""Today my girlfriend gave me a speech on me "not being manly enough." I started crying. MLS" "

Psych fact of the day: acetylcholine= most prevalent neurotransmitter in the body; involved in learning, memory, and muscle contraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment