Saturday, December 1, 2012


Verse of the day:“[The Word Became Flesh] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning." (1 John 1:1)

Things that are awesome: ...Sisters in the faith.  Today I had to make a hard decision not to attend a social event because I felt it went against what the Bible says as far as purity, and so was at home by myself when one of my friends from high school called, and kept me company awhile with her chatter. :) She has an amazing faith herself, so I talked to her about what happened, and she encouraged me to be confident in the decision I'd made. Whenever I feel alone, God seems to send an emissary to convince me that I'm not. Yay Jesus-freak sisters! :P

Daily Play:  "Broken" (Beautiful)
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPOWDcSiGtY

House quote of the day: Wilson:"You have to treat this like any other case. Be yourself- hard, cold,      
                                                      impersonal..."
                                        House: "Please don't put me on a pedestal."

Far Side of the Day: 

Psych Fact of the Day: narcissistic personality disorder= overemphasis on one's own importance, constant need for attention/affirmation, excessive overconfidence OR insecurity, strained relationships with others... 





      No comments:

      Post a Comment