Sunday, December 2, 2012

Verse of the Day:“Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.” John 6:35 NIV

Things that are awesome: Having a missionary for a brother. Jonathan has been on a cross country missions trip since august, doing street witnessing in various cities with two friends of his.  So far they have been to California, Washington, and Hawaii.. and tomorrow they're coming to MInnesota- yay!  The cool thing about being the sister of a missionary is that I get to know him as a whole person- I've watched him grow up, struggle with things, and come to this amazing enthusiasm for God. Plus, I get the honor of praying with him whenever we have the chance, and learning from him about all his different experiences.  I'm so excited to see him tomorrow!!

Book Review: ... This is a book I picked up from a thrift store, and boy am I glad I did. I'd give this one a 9/10 on the awesomeness scale.  It was kind of slow right at the begginning, but I grew to love the characters as the book went on and the ending had a FANTASTIC twist that I did NOT see coming. Basically.. the story of a girl who finds out her sister is missing, and comes home to London to find out what happened to her. Check it out!

 

House Quote of the Day:
Taub: "Really? You and Cuddy?
House: "For Realz!... Foreman can translate."

Far Side of the Day:

Psych Fact of the Day: RAT (Random Association Test)= tests the mind for its ability to see connections between seemingly unrelated words (e.g. down/question/check). The more of these questions a person is able to answer correctly (answer: they are all marks), the more creative they are  judged to be. Creative minds can see connections where others cannot.

No comments:

Post a Comment