Sunday, December 16, 2012

Verse of the Day: “And Mary said, I’m bursting with God-news; I’m dancing the song of my Savior God. God took one good look at me, and look what happened— I’m the most fortunate woman on earth!" (Luke 1:46)

Things that are awesome: ... Compassion International. This organization matches up kids in impoverished countries with Christian sponsors who donate 38 dollars a month so a child can have education, three meals a day, health care, and Bible classes.  You get to choose a child, and then exchange letters and pictures once a month. Its awesome!  My family's been sponsoring kids for years, and this year I finally took one of my own.  Her name is Mangali.  I'm excited!!


House quote of the day:
                                      House: (about a patient) " is he Canadian?"
                                      Cameron: "he's just..."
                                      House: "Happy. I've gotta stop this before it spreads."

Far Side of the Day:

Psych Fact of the Day: better-than-average effect: the human tendency to view oneself more favorably than objective reality warrants

No comments:

Post a Comment