Sunday, December 23, 2012

Verse of the Day: "There were sheepherders camping in the neighborhood. They had set night watches over their sheep. Suddenly, God’s angel stood among them and God’s glory blazed around them. They were terrified. The angel said, “Don’t be afraid. I’m here to announce a great and joyful event that is meant for everybody, worldwide:" (Luke 2:11-12)

Things that are awesome: .,..My favorite childrens book of all time (which, ironically, didn't come out until I was in college), I discovered this one when I was looking for fun stories to read to my clients at the day program a few years ago.  Basically a modernized twist on the Velveteen Rabbit, it tells the story of a pompous, well dressed, french rabbit toy who has to get lost on a ship ride, and go through several owners, before he finally learns how to connect and love people.  The writing is fantastic, and the pictures are awesome! My dad and I are reading it together right now and loving it- people of any age should definetly read this!!!

House quote of the day:
                                  Cameron: "she had.. A psychotic attack, and now she ran in there and must've    
                                  Jammed something into the handle."
                                  House: "So you called me, the guy w one good leg and zero leverage."

Far Side of the Day:

Psych fact of the day: Traits= consistent and stable patterns in the ways people think, feel, behave

No comments:

Post a Comment