Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Verse of the Day:When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”” John 8:12 NIV

Things that are awesome: ... Changing into pajamas after a long hard day of work.  I used to make fun of my mom for changing into her pajamas at 7pm, but now I"m just as bad as she is.  It feels SO GOOD to put on fuzzy pajama pants and a sweatshirt after getting home from work- totally puts you into 'chill mode.' Try it out!

Daily Play:  "You were always on my mind." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZBF02oFvz0
 
House Quote of the day:
Wilson: "I've been more passionate with my great aunt."
House: "Mabel?? Up high!"


 
Far Side of the Day:
 
Psych Fact of the Day: The risk of early death is higher for people without social connections
 



No comments:

Post a Comment