Sunday, December 9, 2012

Verse of the Day: ““I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.” John 15:5,8 NIV

Things that are awesome: ... The way God keeps trying to reach people, even when they are running from Him.... I just watched the movie "Sparkle," the last movie Whitney was in before she died of cocaine use, and in the movie she was cast as a Christian mother, trying to raise her daugheters to respect God.  In it, she sings in a church choir, and performs the song "His eye is on the Sparrow," which talks about how God is wathing out for people.  Its amazing to me how, even though Whitney's life was clearly out of control, she got this part at the end of her life that was totally an opportunity to reconnect with God and be a witness for Him.  Even after all of her running, He was trying to reach her.  What an awesome kind of love!!


House quote of the day:
                                       Foreman: "why are you putting hot sauce on that toy?"
                                        House: "maybe YOU think it's fine if ppl chew on your caterpillar (toy) -I      think it's wrong."

Far Side of the Day:

Psych fact of the day: deaf and blind children, who have neither seen or heard laughter, still instinctely know how to laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment