Monday, December 24, 2012

Verse of the Day:“As the angel choir withdrew into heaven, the sheepherders talked it over. “Let’s get over to Bethlehem as fast as we can and see for ourselves what God has revealed to us.” They left, running, and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby lying in the manger." (Luke 2:16-17)

Things that are awesome:.. Random acts of Christmas kindness.  I was sitting at Starbucks on my break at work today, when suddenly one of the workers brought me over a Starbucks gift card, and said one of my customers left it for me anonymously. It was so sweet!! Made my whole day. :)

House quote of the day:
                                     Cuddy: "Are you being intentionally dense?"
                                     House: "Huh?"

Far Side of the Day:

Psych fact of the day: selachophobia= fear of sharks

No comments:

Post a Comment