Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Verse of the Day:  “Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” John 10:7, 9-10 NIV

Things that are awesome:     ... For years, I wasn't a fan of coffee creamer (mostly bc of one bad experience w/ the hazelnut kind... eesh. nasty), but I discovered this one earlier this year had a change of heart. It is SOOO good... Great taste of coconut without being too sweet. Anyone who loves cocount or almond joys should definetly try this. Yum!!


House quote of the day; "Sometimes the best gift is the gift of never seeing you again." (House)

Far Side of the Day:

Psych fact of the day: matching hypothesis=partners who are equally attractive are more likely to stay together and be more satisfied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment