Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Verse of the Day:“Then Zachariah was filled with the Holy Spirit and prophesied, Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel; he came and set his people free. He set the power of salvation in the center of our lives, and in the very house of David his servant, Just as he promised long ago through the preaching of his holy prophets:" (Luke 1:68)

Things that are awesome: .. Peole with wrapping skills.  Over the years I have tried (and failed) to wrap presents with the kind of finesse that some people have.  I seem to always make some kind of error.. cutting the paper too short, or having part the paper rip once I"ve got it taped down... but seriously, watching some people do it is like watching an art form.  I surrendered to my fate as an subdefective wrapper, and did all bags this year, but this one lady I work with told me she loves wrapping and does EACH present in a diffferent color wrapping paper! How awesome is that.  I should have given her my gifts to do...


House quote of the day: Dominica: "in your head!"
                                       House: " ... It's face"
                                       Dominica: "on your face!"
                                       House: "close enough."
Far Side of the Day:

Psych fact of the day: optimistic bias= people's tendency to underestimate their risk if suffering unfortunate life events , and to overestimate their chamces of experiencing positive ones

No comments:

Post a Comment