Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Verse of the Day: Watch for this: A girl who is presently a virgin will get pregnant. She’ll bear a son and name him Immanuel (God-With-Us)..." (Is 7:14)

Things that are awesome: Mailing suprise packages to people you miss a lot...I can't name names (it would ruin the suprise), but a friend of mine moved away earlier this year and I've missed him a ton ever since.  I decided to suprise him and send him a package for Christmas... Picking out what to send and going to the post office today lifted my spirits a little. I hope the package lifts his too.

Daily Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFDlgYW2N7E

House quote of the day:
                                     Cuddy: "how is it that you always assume you're right?"
                                     House: "I don't, I just find it hard to operate on the opposite assumption."

Far Side of the Day:

Psych fact of the day: Stockholm syndrome= the tendency for hostages to develop positive feelings and emotional attachment to their captors over time

No comments:

Post a Comment