Friday, December 28, 2012

Verse of the Day:““Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”” Matthew 11:28 MSG

Things that are awesome: People who can play guitar. My brother's friend Tim (and now my friend too!) has been staying with us, and it's been so much fun singing to accompaniment for a change! Guitars are so great bc they're light, and if you have one, you have music behind you wherever you go!!

Daily Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FtvF4k2QaQ

House Quote of the Day:

                                          Wilson: "Mark's in a therapy group for people coping with disabilities.
                                                        He was thinking about developing a drug addiction, but that would
                                                        be stupid."
                                         House: "Hey... you're talking about me right? Oh YOU!!..."

Far Side of the Day:

Psych fact of the day: iatrophobia= fear of doctors

No comments:

Post a Comment