Sunday, December 2, 2012

Verse of the day: In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.” Hebrews 1:1-2 NIV

Things that are awesome: photo.JPG Decorated Christmas trees. This one is mine.. after I finished hanging ornaments this afternoon. First time I've taken on the job by myself... coulda used my friend Jen's artistic eye.. but I think it turned out alright. :)



House quote of the day:
                                       House: I've list my mojo.
                                       Wilson: "Did you retrace your steps? Check your pockets?"

Far Side of the Day:

Psych fact of the day= promotion focused vs prevention focused: PROMOTION focused ppl approach situations in terms of potential gain and are willing to take risks. PREVENTION focuses ppl view sit in terms of their potential for failure/punishment and are WARY of risks.

No comments:

Post a Comment