Saturday, December 29, 2012

Verse of the Day: “[The Road] “Don’t let this throw you. You trust God, don’t you? Trust me. There is plenty of room for you in my Father’s home. If that weren’t so, would I have told you that I’m on my way to get a room ready for you? And if I’m on my way to get your room ready, I’ll come back and get you so you can live where I live. And you already know the road I’m taking.”” John 14:1-3 MSG

Things that are awesome: .. My favorite coffee mug in the entire world.. I lost mine for awhile, but luckily they still carried them, so I got a new one for Christmas.  Starbucks really killed it on this one- double- walled, great grip... keeps my drink warm for hours.  Pick one up next time you're out to get a coffee... Seriously.

House Quote of the Day:
                                         Wilson (as House walks away): "This isn't going to go away you know..."
                                          House: "No, but maybe you will."

Far Side of the Day:

Psych fact of the day: caulrophobia= fear of clowns

No comments:

Post a Comment