Friday, December 21, 2012

Verse of the Day: "Mercy to our fathers, as he remembers to do what he said he’d do, What he swore to our father Abraham— a clean rescue from the enemy camp, So we can worship him without a care in the world, made holy before him as long as we live. And you, my child, “Prophet of the Highest,” will go ahead of the Master to prepare his ways, Present the offer of salvation to his people, the forgiveness of their sins." (Luke 1:69)

Book Review: ... Basically a combination of two things I love. This book was a 10/10 on the awesomeness scale.  It's a collection of articles by different psychologists talking about House and the other members of the show in terms of various psychological topics, from relationships, to politics, to addictions, to learning, to the journey of a hero. I've always thought that House was a psychologically fascinating character, and this book definetly proved my point! I learned a TON (you've seen some it it in the form of my 'psych facts of the day' of late, and I'd definetly recommend this book to anyone who loves the show House, or just loves to learn about amazing things in general. :)

Daily Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2KRpRMSu4g


House Quote of the Day:
                                  Cuddy: "Your billings are almost non-existant... you ignore requests for
                                                consults..."
                                  House: "I call back, its just sometimes I misdial."

Far Side of the Day:

Psych Fact of the Day: xenophobia= excessive fear of foreigners or strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment